IMHO since even BEA VM behave differently in this case we may qualify
this as a low-priority task, rise non-bug JIRA and postpone it until
we meet the real-world app that relies on this. Do nothing is better
than do something that we aren't really sure we should do. :)

Regards,

2006/7/17, Richard Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Vladimir Gorr wrote:
> In this case I'd like to understand what behaviour is correct
> and what should be made to satisfy the users. I have no any preference.

Hello Vladimir,

I think all of us agree that it's possible to following RI's behavior,
Right? The question is we shall decide to follow or not. Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Richard.