Yep, I think that we should start from the error message.

Geir?

2006/7/20, David Tanzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
You're right, that's a possibility too. But the command line can be
quite long
under windows [1] (depending on how you execute the program) so my guess
would be that the limitation is the file name length.

Regards, David.

[1] http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2003/12/10/56028.aspx

On 20.07.2006, at 09:35, Alexey Petrenko wrote:

> It also could be the problem of command line length while executing
> compiler for example.
>
> 2006/7/20, David Tanzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> FYI, from http://linuxboxadmin.com/articles/filefriction.php :
>>
>> Windows file names can be up to 255 characters, but that includes the
>> full path.
>> A lot characters are wasted if the default storage location is used:
>> "C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\".
>>
>> Regards, David.
>>
>> On 20.07.2006, at 07:53, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>>
>> > It's hard to imagine I'm writing this in 2006, but it seems that
>> our
>> > paths in classlib, plus a root directory that is some number of
>> > directories from c:, can be so long that svn and other tools choke
>> > under
>> > WinXP.
>> >
>> > I'm not completely sure, but after battling what appeared to be
>> > problematic .svn/tmp directory problems on a svn checkout with a
>> > 'deep'
>> > root, the problem immediately disappeared when I moved to "C:\tmp".
>> >
>> > Just an FYI.
>> >
>> > geir

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev-
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >

> --
> Alexey A. Petrenko
> Intel Middleware Products Division