Yes, you're right - any of them.

BTW I tried to build debug version of classlib to have HYSOCKDEBUG enabled
and have a problem with build (lack of experience)
I tried to add -DDEBUG flag to classlib\trunk\depends\build\defines.mak and
rerun ant build but nothing was rebuilded.
What is the right way to rebuild classlib to enable logging like
HYSOCKDEBUG?

On 7/20/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> Add this line to the test to clarify the situation:
>                        System.out.println(ss.getInetAddress());
>
> I think that for PC with multiple network adapters serversocket IP must
be
> specified manually.

I don't think so.  "0.0.0.0" should mean all of them, right?

geir