I agree that we should implement both if it possible. Since we can
easile determine the HTML version by DTD in the header.

SY, Alexey

2006/7/22, Miguel Montes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
HI all:
Intel has just contributed javax.swing.text.html, based on HTML 4.01. Sun's
implementation, on the other hand, claims to be based on HTML 3.2, although
there are same differences.
¿Which one should we follow? ¿Both? The parser behavior is parameterized by
a DTD, so perhaps we should provide a 3.2 DTD, to be compatible with Sun,
and a 4.01 DTD.
Any ideas?

Miguel Montes