2006/7/21, Vladimir Gorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 7/21/06, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> AFAIR, the one is the main hacks is the list of jar files in boot class
> path...
There are no problems with this. DRLVM contains the
bootclasspath.propertiesfile where all these libraries are listed.
This one is deployed to the lib/boot directory.
I know this :)

But I mean that plugin defines boot class path jars list for the
Eclipse. Eclipse shows them in the corresponding dialogs...

As far as I remember...

2006/7/21, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Part of the original DRLM contribution is a patch for the eclipse
> > plugin.  When I shifted DRLVM to produce "java" rather than "ij" as the
> > program name, much of the patch went away.
> >
> > However, there is still some that I honestly didn't understand, as it
> > seems like were working in and around a bunch of hacks.  I'm happy to
> > spend the time and really figure it out, but there's enough people
> > around here who grok eclipse well enough to tell me if I can integrate
> > the remaining changes and get this done.
> >
> > So please?  Help?
> >
> > geir

> --
> Alexey A. Petrenko