I think there's an underlying development assumption here. The JIRA issue
would just be a notification of an issue. The investigation and eventual fix
for the issue requires the creation of a regression test case to recreate
the scenario. Then when a fix is applied, this regression test will continue
to make sure that the issue is fixed.

-Nathan