Hi,

    If no objection, I shall go on with the plan of instrument :)
Refer to Harmony status page[1], INSTRUMENT is missing, so this module shall named as "instrument". I shall open a wiki-page for its status like other modules on [2].

For Java codes, API classes/interfaces can be added to modules/luni/src/main/java/java/lang/instrument, and implementation can be added to modules/luni/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/luni/internal/lang/instrument

For native codes, instrument need a new directory in modules/luni/src/main/native named "instrument", in my plan, there should be two native code, one for instrument native implementation, and another for laugher (for parameter "-javaagent"). Instrument shall be compiled into a .DLL(.so) file alone.

    Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html
[2]http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/INSTRUMENT

--