Finally I found a stable win2k installation(still server edition with SP4) , and installed Windows Platform SDK, but same error happens, then I restarted it, but nothing changed:(, my Platform SDK was downloaded at end of 2005, did I make any mistakes? Do I have to recompile DRLVM on win2k?

Aleksey Ignatenko wrote:
Hi, it looks like your friend needs to install Microsoft Platform SDK on his
PC .
Another solution is to download and update version of dbghelp library from
msdn site.
I didn't check the second solution.
If you don't not succeed for some reason, simply modify
nt_exception_filter.cpp file excluding lines:
#include <dbghelp.h>,
#pragma comment(linker, "/defaultlib:dbghelp.lib"),
print_callstack function. It will disable call stack printing when crash
happens.

Aleksey.