Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Paulex Yang wrote:
Finally I found a stable win2k installation(still server edition with
SP4) , and installed Windows Platform SDK, but same error happens, then
I restarted it, but nothing changed:(, my Platform SDK was downloaded at
end of 2005, did I make any mistakes? Do I have to recompile DRLVM on
win2k?

I think we need to find out whatever is requiring dbghelp and fix that.
 I'm really hoping we don't need a separate snapshot for Win2k

geir
+1 from me, from Aleksey's comments below, can I safely assume it is done only by updating the nt_exception_filter.cpp? I did a search in DRLVM trunk, this is the only file referring to dbghelp.h.
Aleksey Ignatenko wrote:
Hi, it looks like your friend needs to install Microsoft Platform SDK
on his
PC .
Another solution is to download and update version of dbghelp library
from
msdn site.
I didn't check the second solution.
If you don't not succeed for some reason, simply modify
nt_exception_filter.cpp file excluding lines:
#include <dbghelp.h>,
#pragma comment(linker, "/defaultlib:dbghelp.lib"),
print_callstack function. It will disable call stack printing when crash
happens.

Aleksey.

--
Paulex Yang