On 8/7/06, Mikhail Loenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Vladimir

Have we agreed to mark these cases as 'non-bug-diff'? I though that
throwing a subclass is a valid behavior...

I think, that the difference in behaviour should be documented. For example,
if somebody develop application on Harmony this one should work fine on any
compatible implementation (except, documented nuances).
So it will be good to document this behaviour difference.

Thanks,
Vladimir