Alexei Zakharov wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
>> It seems a big problem to me. :) I haven't find any solution yet.
>> Futhurmore, ftp server also needs to be substituted. Do you have any
>> suggestions?
>
> No! This is why I have asked you :)
> Have you heard about Apache FTP server [1]? Just found this in Google.
> It has the right words in the description: "The Apache FTP Server is a
> 100% pure Java FTP server."
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/

FYI, that project is dead and ready to be 'frozen' out of incubation.

I completely agree that Jetty is a better choice than Tomcat in terms of
testing because it has no dependencies on external packages but the
servlet API (and even that dependency can be optional) [I'm talking
about version 6.0]

Tomcat was not designed with that kind of embeddability and
lightweightness in mind.

--
Stefano.