Mikhail Loenko wrote:
Seems like it isn't related to the new VM - I see similar error message
on "svn move".

But the problem with running the tests disappeared  :)

So all tests pass on your machine now?

Regards,
Oliver

Thanks,
Mikhail

2006/8/9, Mikhail Loenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I've completly removed not only VME but the whole workspace,
restarted machine and reproduced the problem

I'll try to create different project and check

Thanks,
Mikhail

Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited