Oli

Thanks Leo for volunteering, I've checked in his patch for HARMONY-1155 at revision r431560, i.e., the implementation of Environment class, would you help to verify if that implementation is OK to use? or it takes effect automatically at once? Thank you.

Oliver Deakin wrote:
Leo Li wrote:
Hi, Oliver:
    I am willing to implement the
org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.Environment class with
the  two  getenv() methods.

Great, thanks for volunteering Leo!

Good luck!