Oops...It's my fault, there is a error in the makefile for Linux, fixed at revision r431842.

Thank you to point out this, I thought the linux build error is caused by network problem like windows

Nathan Beyer wrote:
This failure seems to only be happening on Linux. I'm not seeing it on my
windows builds.
This may stem from revision 431573 "Patch applied for HARMONY-1181
([classlib][instrument]native implementation for InstrumentationImpl)".

-Nathan

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab
IBM