Coverage for swing module was added.

thanks, Vladimir

On 8/18/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for updating the numbers Vladimir.  Overall I think they look
quite respectable.

There are a few places where it looks like we could use more test
coverage.  It's a great way to contribute to Harmony (he said, hinting
to the lurkers <g>).  Pick a favourite package, kick the wheels of
Harmony using JUnit tests -- then contribute them for the greater good.

IBM Java technology centre, UK.