Thanks - maybe someone can massage that to fit with what we're building...

Mark Hindess wrote:
On 6 October 2006 at 9:41, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
While nobody objects :) the right place for coverage scripts is 'buildtest'
module.

Seems, that this module should be a little bit reorder: new top level
directories should be created:

- 'cc' - for cruise control script (and move current stuff to this dir);

- 'coverage' - for coverage scripts (It will nice if somebody also placed
here data from issue 564);

- 'japi' - for script to run 'japi'-tool.
Agreed on all three. Do we have a japi script?

I have one but it's a little specific to the wrapper we use for the builds that report to the -commits list. But I can provide it if
it will help.

-Mark.

Seems, that directory 'tests' also should be created in this module to
place non-unit tests when we will have one.

thanks, Vladimir