Most (probably all) of  the failures are "already applied" failures.
So additional patch has no sense here.
Alexey can just remove already applied chunks to not disturb the patcher...

2006/8/30, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Ok, but the correct way here is probably not a completely new patch, but
one that can follow the original patch with fix-ups....

geir

Alexey A. Petrenko