Well, my question was for what particular reason? for example?

Tio verify correctness of bug-fixing IMHO all the unit, intergration, api, and
regression tests should be run

Thanks,
Mikhail

2006/9/4, Richard Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> Hi Vladimir
>
> Could you please decribe for what purpose it will be used?
>
> I mean why one might have to either exclude or run only regression tests?

If running all tests takes up much time, running all regression test
(for one particular version) may be a convenient way to verify the
correctness of bug-fixing.

Best regards,
Richard.