On 9/5/06, Denis Kishenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
People what do you think about HARMONY-1110?

Problem is we have to reproduce behavior of ChoiceFormat pattern parser without
specification. There is only one example in Java doc which doesn't
allow understand when RI assumes that pattern is incorrect.

According the sample in sepc, the rule is very straightforward except
there's no explicit description about expcetional cases.

IMHO, "2#ok #ab" and "2#ok <ab" are illegal patterns, we shall follow
RI. I'm a bit confused about "2|", it's illegal too. But maybe we
could also follow RI if it's not too hard to follow RI. ;-)

Best regards,
Richard

Thanks

--