Evgueni Brevnov wrote:
On 9/11/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Evgueni Brevnov wrote:

 > If yes then we can take vmcore.dll base path as a
> location of kerenel.jar.

Sure - where will you get that?  and what do you w/ .so's in unix?  I've
come to the conclusion that the only way will be to manually run the
PATH (win) and LD_LIBRARY_PATH (linux)

geir

There is GetModuleBaseName function on Windows. So we call LoadLobrary
to get vmcore.dll's handle and pass it to GetModuleBaseName to get a
base path. It seems to be possible to achieve that on Linux as well...

Great - tell me  how.  I'm lazy.