Low priority.
As far as I know Ilya creates subtasks for one JIRA issue to
internationalize each module. I think that reinternationalization can
be done in same way.

SY, Alexey

2006/9/13, Oleg Khaschansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
It is unclear what do you mean by the "lazy way". If it means that
every new message will follow the new convention, then we will never
be consistent. If you mean that this task have low priority, then I
agree, but, probably, somebody have to open a JIRA issue for this.