Geir,
AFAIR the only diff to EM files was the fix of the default JIT library path
construction. (?)
Why do you think that the current problem is related to EM?

On 9/14/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks to Gregory's HARMONY-1459 patch to fix the asm problem, I now
have SVN head of DRLVM patched with 1363 and building cleanly.

However, I do have a problem running it with the launcher, as some of my
"work with launcher" work was undone w/ this patch in DrlEMImpl.cpp

The problem is that when firing off the launcher, libharmonyvm.so can't
find apr_get_thread_time

I know this is one of our patches to APR - I need to see if this was
somehow undone somewhere...

Any ideas?