On 9/13/06, Tony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After going through this thread, I realize there is another possibility to
encounter the problem even you are working on single platform,
1.the file you are working on does not have eol-style property and the
latest commit is performed on Unix system.
2.you create a patch.
3.when applying the patch, your patch-apply tool consider it is on win32
system and convert all the LF to CRLF.
4.your local copy is dos style and the remote copy is unix style so you
get
totally different files when compare the bytes.

Tony, thanks, it is exactly the case I've described in my post.
I also thought that the reason was the svn:eol-style property for
certain files or my local svn settings.
Also I was wondering if the idea suggested in this thread was already
applied for all modules (and security module was just missed), or it is in
progress now. I think it is a good idea to set this property for all .java
files in modules at once.

Regards,
Ilya.

I have no idea wyh some of the .java files have the property but others
doesnt in the meanwhile.

hope it will do some help.