Pavel, Alexey,
I agree on holding off cleanup of  class loader until Pavel's proposal is
committed to trunk.

Pavel,
It would be great if you can open a JIRA with rough sample header files as
soon as you are comfortable.  I anticipate lots of conversation on this.
The intention is to stay away from object model in this conversation and
stay focused on Class.h kinds of design issues.