Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Ignore me.  There is a crash below.  I only thought you were complaining
> about the output of the launcher.
>
> (I do think my point still stands re the output of "java" :)

I don't get it?  How do you tell the VM that it should print its help?

The launcher does a JNI_CreateJavaVM followed by a CallStaticVoidMethod
on the arg.  What are you going to do if there is no command-line arg?
In that case the launcher prints 'you goofed...' not the VM, right?

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.