Pavel Pervov wrote:
Tried it on Windows and found the problem which, as it looks like, have
never been caught before.
As I discovered, launcher uses platform specific line separators to parse
harmonyvm.properties on a specific platform. But haromynvm.properties, which
is copied into deploy, has unix line endings and is skipped. As the result,
EM can't initialize.'

A ha!

I workarounded this by running unix2dos on harmonyvm.properties.

Ok - we should get that in as eol-native

Anyone else using launcher out there? :)

Yes.  We all will be. :)

geir

Pavel.