I'm doing some website work, and things aren't working locally.

I can of course build, but when I look at the generated results, it can't find the stylesheet, and the result is, well, awful. Am I doing something wrong?

I can fix it by having

        <link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" href="site.css"/>

but that means that we have site.css everywhere?

One of the advantages of our xdoc system is that you can generate and view the site exactly as it will be seen when deployed, so we should try and ensure we keep that property...