Hi,
I fllled several JIRA issues more than three weeks ago, but they are still
unassigned. (HARMONY-1272, 1349, 1350, 1395). We are working in the parser,
and there are some issues that should be solved, such as the structure of
ContentModel.
I would like to hear other people thoughts about this, particularly those
from the developers of the existing javax.swing.text.html.parser code

Regards
Miguel Montes

On 8/23/06, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that filing JIRA issue is right way :)

2006/8/23, Miguel Montes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi:
> We have found several differences between Harmony's implementation of
> j.s.t.h.parser and the RI. I'm not sure if these should be reported
> individually as JIRA issues, or should be discussed here.
>
> For instance, in j.s.t.h.p.Entity, the RI. encodes isParameter and
isGeneral
> in the type, which is a public field, while the current implementation
in
> Harmony uses two boolean fields. So, the value of a public field is
> different in both implementations.
>
> Another case:
> ContentModel:
>
> The method first() should return the element that must be the first
element
> to appear in a ContentModel. If it's not unique, the RI returns null.
For

--
Alexey A. Petrenko