2006/9/22, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Another suggestion is to mention that Windows build of the native classlib's
code requires valid MSVC environment. In other words I can build classlib on
Windows only from within a "Open Visual Studio .NET 2003 Command Prompt"
shell.
Not only. But this is one of the options.

SY, Alexey

--
Mikhail Fursov

--