On Sep 24, 2006, at 8:09 PM, Gregory Shimansky wrote:

On Sunday 24 September 2006 05:46 Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
On Sep 23, 2006, at 7:46 PM, Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
Actually... This is another bug :)

Oh well :)

I think I've found the cause of this bug. Now what to do with it...

Thanks for looking into it so fast.

1. Class Foo is loaded by org/apache/harmony/vm/JarRunner$MyLoader while Bar
is loaded by java/net/URLClassLoader$SubURLClassLoader.

Why? I thought they would be in the same classloader, given the fact that I fed the jar to MyLoader...

2. The comparison in Resolve.cpp:177 fails because each class loader in VM has its own table of packages and thus Foo and Bar while having the same packages in name, have different packages in terms of class loading. This results in
IllegalAccessError.

I am not sure what actually is wrong, #1 or #2 or both. I think all user application classes should be loaded by the same system class loader unless
user specifies another one. So #1 seems to be the candidate for me.