On Sep 25, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Rana Dasgupta wrote:

Hi Weldon/Geir,
Looks like we have quite a few Windows failures. Could one of you folks
please add in the the new file:

patches/win/APR/threadproc/win32/thread.c

 that is in 1457, but possibly got dropped from the commit?

Possibly?  Most definitely!  So sorry.  I was a bonehead.

 We also need H-1340 to fix the assert in the fat monitor.

Done

H-1519 may be
needed ( I suspect it is ), but we can look at it after the first two fixes
have gone in?

Look away

Thanks,
Rana

On 9/25/06, Vladimir Gorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/25/06, Ilya Berezhniuk < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Geir, Vladimir,
>
> I've returned from vacation today, so my 2 cents to this discussion...
>
> I guess the problem have appeared because in r449399 the changes for
> win/apr_thread_ext.c
> were committed, but new file patches/win/APR/threadproc/win32/ thread.c
was
> not committed. These changes are work together.
>
> The patch suggested by Vladimir will not fix issue completely.

Maybe you are right. However I'd advise not to ignore our changes.
In our opinion they are also useful. I see this patch eliminates a lot of
test failures
we have now on Windows. BTW Rana mentions about this as well.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

I cannot provide a test for issue I have fixed (I can't understand how to