On Sep 26, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Tim Ellison wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
<snip>

Lets see if we can shame them into fixing it... :)

Shame c-unit test authors!  Shame c-unit test authors!

tut tut  (always happy to do my bit :-)

As you also eluded to earlier, I think it is now important to produce a
new stable snapshot rather than squeeze in new functionality, it has
been a while.

Defintely - I wouldn't think of doing anything major to DRLVM until we get that out. What's left in classlib-land?

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.