On Tuesday 26 September 2006 17:25 Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Wanted to start a new thread with better subject line.

I want to take part in this thread too.

1. As Tim has mentioned in a separate thread the multiVM support requires that
we don't use global and static variables in native code. One global variable
used often in drlvm across all of the code is Global_Env::loader_env. I
didn't find it in the patch code so I want to ask you, did you move this
pointer into TLS?

2. Can we get avoid all of the CR-LF EOLs introduced in this patch?