yes

On Sep 28, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:

Geir,

will this snapshot include awt native libraries on Windows?

SY, Alexey

2006/9/28, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
As we've all been muttering for some time, it's high time for a new
snapshot.

I want to beat on drlvm for a few hours with apps to be sure, and
then happy to push them out if ok.  if not ok, we should just do HDKs
(is anyone using the HDKs for development?)

Is there anything standing in the way of the HDK for classlib? (I'll
figure out answer to question for DRLVM...)

For additional commands, e-mail: harmony-dev- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Alexey A. Petrenko