On 9/30/06, Weldon Washburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good!  I look forward to seeing vm helpers written in vmmagic.

Yes, this is the final goal and I hope we will start the implementation of
VM helpers using magics package this week. The only item left to do is to
restore JET support for your experiments with GC. I'm going to commit the
patch in a day.

Weldon,
I finished vmmagic implementation in OPT compiler and there are no known
bugs left.
I tested the code with Eclipse and several benchmarks - nothing is broken,
all applications work OK.
Could I ask you to add the 'magics' support code into the trunk? The patch
name is 'magic4.diff' in H1489

--
Mikhail Fursov