Mikhail,

I just now committed magic5.diff, H1489.  Let me know when the next JIRA is
ready.  I want your mods committed so that I can resume MMTk integration.

 Thanks
     Weldon

On 10/2/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I forgot to test the last patch on Linux.
Now the build is fixed for Linux too and I attached to the H1489 the new
patch: 'magic5.diff'

--
Mikhail Fursov

--