I added all that info into the README file when I did it on windows last week.

Did I forget to commit it?

Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
Readme is quite helpful. Yesterday, I used google to locate thouse lcms library.

IMHO, if the build system displayed the link to the README.txt it
could be much easier to deal with the issue.
--
Ivan