I can't provide you with the fresh patch right now. I want to restrore
cunit tests first.
If it doesn't introduce many changes then go ahead and commit. It
should be easy to merge then.

Evgueni

On 10/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And it would only introduce a few, as far as I can tell, as only jni.cpp
and vm_main.cpp actually include init.h, and therefore are the only
files that depend on that global

geir