Chris Gray wrote:
On Thursday 05 October 2006 18:38, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

w00t :)

Don't get too excited - it wouldn't be the first time that I've got no answer to such a mail. But I'll follow up with a phone call on Monday if no reply by then.

Do we need them to make a bulk contribution, or can we handle them as an "other contributor"? I can testify to the provenance of the code, as I was project leader at Acunia from the very beginning.

Who owns the copyright and can therefore make the donation?