Weldon Washburn wrote:
On 10/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you make it selectable for build? IOW

  sh build.sh  -Dbuild.gc=5

or something...

Good idea.  Maybe even better would be to have ALL gc's always build and
make them selectable on the command line.

Well, I was thinking more about just building w/ the GC you chose. Seems to be less internal framework for plugging it in right now.

geir

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12342430/gcv5-r0.10.zip