On 10/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Weldon Washburn wrote:
> On 10/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Can you make it selectable for build? IOW
>>
>>   sh build.sh  -Dbuild.gc=5
>>
>> or something...
>

> Good idea.  Maybe even better would be to have ALL gc's always build and
> make them selectable on the command line.

Well, I was thinking more about just building w/ the GC you chose.
Seems to be less internal framework for plugging it in right now.

On second thought, you are right.   I don't really should not be hacking on
the framework right now.  But at some point, we need to have the GC
selectable at the command line.