Folks,

I took a close look at the README file and Quick Help pages for users [1] and
developers [2] and created patches for these three docs [JIRA 1730]
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1730>   Taking into
consideration latest changes, I fixed duplication of info and out-dated
content, and tried to improve language in some places.

It would be great if someone can find a chance to look at the patches. Your
feedback is very important!

Thanks in advance!

 [1] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/quickhelp_users.html

 [2] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/quickhelp_contributors.html