Welcome! it's great to hear from homeland:-)
You can start at downloading harmony jdk and tring to build them.
And then try some applications on your hdk, report your result and
best practice to harmony. It's will do a great help to community.

you can find the application we have tried already at
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/ClassLibrary

On 10/12/06, Spark Shen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alex luo 写道:
> Hello everyone:
> I am a student from Nanjing University of China. I have great interest
> in Harmony
> project, and I want to make contribution to this project. Could anyone
> tell what
> I can do now. By the way, I have signed the CLA.

Hi Alex:

Welcome. There are many hot-spots on going on this project. Refer to
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony

Best regards

--
Spark Shen