Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>> FWIW this will get fixed in the IBM VME in due course.  Of course,
>> once we have test metadata...
>
> Sorry.  I'm foggy this morning - what do you mean by the last sentence?
>  The implication is going over my head...

Once we have the ability to add metadata to the test cases, e.g. by
using the TestNG annotations that have been discussed, then we can mark
this as a test that is known to fail on the RI / VME and not have to
decide whether to universally exclude it, or universally include it and
remember that it is known to fail on those VMs.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.