Egor Pasko wrote:
Harmoniers,

Thanks to Mikhail Fursov, George Timoshenko, Nikolay Sidelnikov (and
me, of course:) all critical bugs (as in [1]) in Jitrino.OPT have
their fixing patches and I like them. I think, it is a good step
forward to enabling the self-hosting environment.

Here are the champions:
+ HARMONY-1774 (fixes also HARMONY-1773,  HARMONY-1775)

Applied.  IMO, doesn't fix 1775

+ HARMONY-1802 (no more crash in HARMONY-1688, but a hang:)

Applied. 1688 still crashes for me

+ HARMONY-1796

Applied.

+ HARMONY-1781

Applied

+ HARMONY-1682 (fixes also HARMONY-1695)

Applied

I tried them all: * Linux (SUSE 9, gcc-3.3.3)
  + Smoke, cunit, kernel. And only the ThreadTest failed, which is
    normal :)
* windows
  + cunit OK, kernel tests fail with "Process fork failed", which is
    my configuration problem. BTW, anybody seen this?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unit_Tests_Pass_on_DRLVM