Geir, please also apply the HARMONY-1762 fix. It contains one more
DRLVM stability fix, but in this case in GC (v4.1 or gc_cc) component.

HARMONY-1815 contains small and highly desirable fix for EM64T.
Without it the GC doesn't work on the architecture.
--
Ivan

On 10/14/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Egor Pasko wrote:
> Harmoniers,
>
> Thanks to Mikhail Fursov, George Timoshenko, Nikolay Sidelnikov (and
> me, of course:) all critical bugs (as in [1]) in Jitrino.OPT have
> their fixing patches and I like them. I think, it is a good step
> forward to enabling the self-hosting environment.
>
> Here are the champions:
> + HARMONY-1774 (fixes also HARMONY-1773,  HARMONY-1775)

Applied.  IMO, doesn't fix 1775

> + HARMONY-1802 (no more crash in HARMONY-1688, but a hang:)

Applied. 1688 still crashes for me

> + HARMONY-1796

Applied.

> + HARMONY-1781

Applied

> + HARMONY-1682 (fixes also HARMONY-1695)

Applied