2006/10/16, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 10/16/06, Mikhail Loenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Isn't it time to define the official set of supported platforms? ;)

After reading the neighbour threads about hardware available for commiters
and precommit criteria I think that we have no officially supported
platforms today (and IMO this is wrong).

What is the difference in your vision between official supported and
official not supported platforms?

IMHO the difference is we back commit if it breaks officially supported
platform and not necessarily do if it breaks unsupported one

Thanks,
Mikhail

--
Mikhail Fursov