Are there any obvious bugs in Harmony that are of note? Perhaps some
unexpected NPEs?

On 10/16/06, Leo Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, all:
     I have ran the tests of Derby on Harmony, both on windows xp and
ubuntu. The result is similar.

   On windows,
        579 Tests Run
        73% Pass (428 tests passed)
        27% Fail (151 tests failed)
        9 Suites skipped
   On linux,
        579 Tests Run
        74% Pass (430 tests passed)
       26% Fail (149 tests failed)
       9 Suites skipped

     The result seems a little frustrating since Sian had 82% passed several
months before. The version of derby I ran is at revision 464429. The lost
passing rate may be due to the modified code and added testcases.

     To Sian: I made a new patch in the attachment which is an updated
version of the patch Sian provides. I will be appreciate if Sian helps to
check its validity and thus I will be assured that the lost passing rate is
irrelevant to our modification.

     When I can confirm everything is all right, I will then put the ongoing
progress result on Harmony's wiki page.

     Thank you.

--
Leo Li