Mikhail Fursov wrote:
On 10/16/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Great!  Write that down with your votes.  (Note, I was just kicking this
off, not being comprehensive...)

OK,  I'll try to add more restrictions to the list.

1) DRLVM JIT has a limitation today: we can run only on PC with SSE/SSE2
support.
This can be an advanced task for JIT gurus to add x87 support, but before
that we can't claim that we officially support hardware without SSE2.

2) Do we need to add to the 'officially supported' list platforms that are
unable to run HelloWorld app?

I don't understand - how would it be supported if it didn't work?

> Maybe we can give another name to the list of
such platforms and move a platform into the 'officially supported' list only
when it runs simple apps?