21.10.06, Mikhail Fursov<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AFAIK the vm/vmcore/include/Class.h is vmcore internal header and was never
included in JIT.
To use its functionality you should declare the method you need in
vm/include/open/vm.h or in vm/include/open/*class*.h file

Thanks! The way you described works!

What exact functionality do you need?

I need to get field_desc of exact class having only the string name of
this field. So I described special function in Class.h and defined it
in Class.cpp. This method was a bit less painful on last version of
Harmony build , but on actual version it caused severe сompilation
errors.

Such functionality I need in order to develop package of
multidimensional arrays according to JSR-83 and  have it optimized in
JIT-compiler. The idea is to eliminate
redundant boundchecks in a sort of way already implemented ABCD
algorithm eliminates redundant boundchecks in one-dimensional arrays.
(I wrote about this idea here some time ago)

--
Maksim